Academic Pricing Qualifications
The academic qualifications listed below are a guideline to help determine the eligibility of an institution for academic status to purchase academic products from Lanetis Software.
Eligible Academic and Educational Institutions are able to purchase Lanetis software at up to 50% discounted pricing. If you wish to purchase Academic versions of Lanetis software you should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and purchase arrangements.
An academic institution must be organised and operated exclusively for education purposes and meet the criteria for one of the following:
- Be a public or private school, vocational school, correspondence school, junior college, university, scientific or technical institution.
- Be a public elementary, secondary, vocational and/or correspondence school accredited by applicable Board of Education of the prospect.
- Be a private elementary, secondary, vocational and/or correspondence school accredited by a national, regional or state agency, including the administrative offices.
- Be a preschool meeting all of the following criteria:
- is an early childhood program that serves a minimum of ten children ages two through five
- has been in operation for at least one year
- uses public or private, profit or non-profit facilities
- is government licensed, regulated or accredited; and
- provides educational and/or childcare services.
Other Qualified Institutions may include the following:
- Hospitals that are wholly owned and operated by a qualified academic institution as described above.
- Libraries that are wholly owned and operated by a qualified academic institution as described above.
- Museums meeting all of the following criteria:
- are a public or private non-profit agency or institution organised on a permanent basis for essentially education or aesthetic purposes,
- utilises a professional staff,
- owns or utilises tangible objects, cares for them and exhibits them to the public on a regular basis.
When requested the institution is obligated to show proof of applicable accreditation by certificate or letter that verifies accreditation status to Lanetis's satisfaction of compliance with the applicable qualification criteria.
Acceptance of Academic Qualifications is at the sole discretion of Lanetis Software or its representatives.